Wow ..... So I haven't posted in well over year. A lot in that space of time. I have completed the International Baccaleaureate Diploma Programme and graduated from high school. I also made a big move, all the way across the Atlantic Ocean for university. So I now find myself in the land of the free and the home of the brave. I have been here for about 6 weeks now. I won't lie, the honeymoon period ended quite quickly as academics and extra-curricular activities kicked into high-gear. I have already pulled more all-nighters than I care to admit. I 've become involved with more campus activities and organisations than I probably should. Aaand I work 10 hours a week at the campus gym. And I am loving it! All of it!
Uni is awesome! I hope to chronicle some of my uni experiences on here and also do some posts on music, fashion, food, current affairs and all the jazz!
Image: Africlectic Magazine
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar