Aah, the gorgeous Golden Gate Bridge! For some reason, I have always pictured myself driving into San Francisco with my sister by way of the Golden Gate in a convertible Volkswagen Beetle (Hollywood much?) while Roy Orbison's "You Got It" blares from the sound system.
You cannot go to San Francisco without stopping by the Painted Sisters ...
Or taking a ride on the city's gorgeous light rails ...
Or enjoying a cozy picnic at Dolores Park (those who know me well know that I love a good picnic, especially at night). Even Buzzfeed.com loves Dolores Park: http://www.buzzfeed.com/benandjerrys/reasons-to-love-dolores-park
Or take a car ride (or rollercoaster ride, depending on how you look at it) on some of the cities wonderfully steep and winding roads. Exhibit A, Lombard Street:
I do hope that I will find myself in this beautiful city very soon and I will definitely be sure to wear som flowers in my hair! (Ger it?! :D)
Images: Google





Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar