onsdag 1. desember 2010

Santa Baby ....

At my school we are having a Secret Santa gift exchange. I decided to try an be a nice Secret Santa (for once) and make some nice, cozy pressies for my "victim". My mum came up with a great suggestion for making him sweet little personal gifts that would eventually amount to a Christmas stocking-ish thing. First day he got some some chocolates and sweeties and yesterday I made him a mixed-CD of my favourite Christmas tunes, from "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole to "Walking in the Air" by Aled Jones. Then I made him a nice envelope and finished it off by tying a candy cane and Christmas tree gummy sweet on it.Sadly I don't have a picture of the finished result , but it was good fun putting it together. I am starting to feel the Christmas mood with all the pressie-making. Go on then, join in and have a listen to good 'ol Eartha .... My (not-so) secret gift to you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfqZmlfQEto


 Source: http://javaline.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/confusion-about-santa-claus/


Love Santa ...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar