lørdag 11. desember 2010

When a muse appears ...

I am starting a feature titled "When a muse appears". In this feature I'll post anything that lingers in my subconscious. It could be things I find intriguing, inspiring or just plain fun.

I'll start of my first feature with this image I found on http://colormysoul.tumblr.com. I love this. It perfectly captures the mood I am in at the moment. I'm on my third day of vacation and all I want to do after a busy term is sit back, relax and listen to some calming tunes and reflect what has gone down this term. 

Source: colormysoul

While lazing around, these are tunes I've got on repeat:
  1. Bookends by Simon and Garfunkel
  2. Love of My Life - Erykah Badu ft. Common
  3. Eet - Regina Spektor
  4. Higher Love - Steve Winwood ft. Chaka Khan
  5. If It's Magic - Stevie Wonder 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar